CTO Connect is the 2021 fully online version of the annual Chronic Total Occlusion Summit: Live cases from one of the nation’s leading academic medical centers.
This action-packed, two-day event is a compelling and interactive virtual experience, delivering first-rate education and training to CTO-PCI practitioners. The most brilliant minds in the field assemble to teach state-of-the-art, advanced techniques for recanalization of chronic total occlusions.
Sessions at CTO Connect focus on advanced techniques and evidence-based medicine conveyed through live case transmissions performed by the world’s leading operators — with real-time analysis from world-class faculty members.
CRF is bringing CTO Connect to you free of charge in 2021.
CTO Connect features:
- Live cases from one of the nation’s leading academic medical centers
- World-renowned CTO operators
- Latest scientific findings
- Case-based presentations with interactive discussion
- Challenging cases
- Sponsored educational programs
- Device training and product demonstrations
- Countless opportunities to learn and engage with the brightest minds in interventional cardiovascular medicine